Saturday, March 11, 2006

If at First . . .

The great thing about revision is that it's your opportunity to fake being brilliant.
--Will Shetterly

I revised Office Relations with some suggestions I received from an editor. The story is quite a bit stronger, and I've submitted it to Cobblestone Press. I am so impressed with this publisher. I attended an online chat with the two founders and found them to be very down to earth and approachable. I also love the look of their site and the covers they have done so far. I would love for Office Relations to find a home there.

I haven't picked out a consolation prize yet. I received the got plot? shirt (my previous consolation prize) this week and wore it yesterday. I'll come up with something good to get for myself if the story is not accepted.

I'm going back to In Her Eyes. I've revised the first three chapters more times than I can count. It's time to move on to chapters four through six. LOL!



Name: Lia
View My Complete Profile

To get news about my upcoming books, sign up for my newsletter by entering your e-mail address below. Your address will never be given or sold to anyone else. This is an announcement-only newsletter; you will not be deluged with e-mail messages. I will only send messages about my books or contests.

Sign Up Now for Lia's Newsletter Email:  









Visit my new website at http://www.liasebastian.com!











Ann Cory
Cora Zane
Crystal Jordan
Deanna Lee
Demented Delusions
Diana Castilleja
Eden Bradley
Ember Case
Jana J. Hanson
Jorrie Spencer
The Journey
L. Shannon
Lisa Pulliam
Loribelle Hunt
Lucie Simone
Lyric James
Marjorie M. Liu
Mia Romano
Michelle Rowen
Midnight Moon Cafe
The Novelty Girls
Pencil Goddess
The Pleasures of Reading and Writing
Romancing the Blog
Sable Grey
Sara Dennis
Shelli Stevens
Stella and Audra Price
Sylvia Day
T. Sue Versteeg
Tawny Taylor
Vivienne King




Online
Moving On
Love and Sex
A Talk with Sean
Computer Scare
Keep Writing
Writing Anything
Funk
Heart of the West Conference Day 2
2006 Heart of the West Writers Conference






Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker