Monday, March 06, 2006

Online

I'm very excited about my new website! I think the designer did a terrific job, and it's very easy to update. I hope you'll enter my contest. I promise not to deluge you with e-mail. I'll only send a message when I have news to announce.

I found an interesting article about hooks, and I thought I'd share it. The article is called How to Hook Your Readers Right from the Start. Hope you enjoy it!

In writing news, I'm back to editing Office Relations. An online friend has taken a look at it and given me some good feedback. The only trouble is that my edits are making the story shorter. LOL! Ultimately, my changes will result in a stronger story, but I want to make sure it's at least 10,000 words when I'm finished. After this round of edits, I'm submitting the story somewhere else and moving on. Sean and Chloe are waiting impatiently for me to get back to them.



Name: Lia
View My Complete Profile

To get news about my upcoming books, sign up for my newsletter by entering your e-mail address below. Your address will never be given or sold to anyone else. This is an announcement-only newsletter; you will not be deluged with e-mail messages. I will only send messages about my books or contests.

Sign Up Now for Lia's Newsletter Email:  









Visit my new website at http://www.liasebastian.com!











Ann Cory
Cora Zane
Crystal Jordan
Deanna Lee
Demented Delusions
Diana Castilleja
Eden Bradley
Ember Case
Jana J. Hanson
Jorrie Spencer
The Journey
L. Shannon
Lisa Pulliam
Loribelle Hunt
Lucie Simone
Lyric James
Marjorie M. Liu
Mia Romano
Michelle Rowen
Midnight Moon Cafe
The Novelty Girls
Pencil Goddess
The Pleasures of Reading and Writing
Romancing the Blog
Sable Grey
Sara Dennis
Shelli Stevens
Stella and Audra Price
Sylvia Day
T. Sue Versteeg
Tawny Taylor
Vivienne King




Moving On
Love and Sex
A Talk with Sean
Computer Scare
Keep Writing
Writing Anything
Funk
Heart of the West Conference Day 2
2006 Heart of the West Writers Conference
Preparation






Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker