Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Funk

People have writer's block not because they can't write, but because they despair of writing eloquently.
--Anna Quindlen

I've been in a bit of a funk. I received some feedback yesterday regarding chapter one of Hannah and Ben's story. Once again, much of it focused on the show vs. tell issue. It knocked me off my game a bit; I couldn't do any writing or editing yesterday because of it. Today I'm back at it--making changes to the first three chapters of In Her Eyes to incorporate more showing. I'll get back to Hannah and Ben at some point, but I need to get IHE ready to send off for the Barclay Sterling contest.

I got the first spec of my website design yesterday. I like it but I'm still deciding what I think about my picture being one of the main images. It wasn't my original plan, so I'm giving it some thought.



Name: Lia
View My Complete Profile

To get news about my upcoming books, sign up for my newsletter by entering your e-mail address below. Your address will never be given or sold to anyone else. This is an announcement-only newsletter; you will not be deluged with e-mail messages. I will only send messages about my books or contests.

Sign Up Now for Lia's Newsletter Email:  









Visit my new website at http://www.liasebastian.com!











Ann Cory
Cora Zane
Crystal Jordan
Deanna Lee
Demented Delusions
Diana Castilleja
Eden Bradley
Ember Case
Jana J. Hanson
Jorrie Spencer
The Journey
L. Shannon
Lisa Pulliam
Loribelle Hunt
Lucie Simone
Lyric James
Marjorie M. Liu
Mia Romano
Michelle Rowen
Midnight Moon Cafe
The Novelty Girls
Pencil Goddess
The Pleasures of Reading and Writing
Romancing the Blog
Sable Grey
Sara Dennis
Shelli Stevens
Stella and Audra Price
Sylvia Day
T. Sue Versteeg
Tawny Taylor
Vivienne King




Heart of the West Conference Day 2
2006 Heart of the West Writers Conference
Preparation
Don't Forget to Breathe
Finding Your Voice
Miscellany
Feedback
Seen and Heard
Out for Review
Contest Preparation






Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker