Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Office Relations Excerpt

As promised, here's an excerpt from Office Relations, which will be available Friday at Cobblestone Press. In this scene, Peter has just told Sabrina that he's as interested in her as she is in him.
He hadn't meant to hurt her--hell, he hadn't known he could. He'd obviously given her the wrong impression, but he was more than happy to enlighten her. Her reaction should be interesting--once she got her voice back. Any second now.

"You do?"

"Yes." He strode toward her. "But you had a few other questions. I sit across the room while we work so I don't smell your perfume."

"I thought you liked my perfume."

"I do. But smelling it for too long makes me want to toss you on the table and see if I can find all the places you wear it by licking your entire body."

"Oh." Her mouth stayed open in surprise.

"I hurry out of here at the end of the day to hide my hard-on from you," Peter finished. "Any other questions?"

She smiled. "Only one. Do you have any condoms?"

* * * * *

Today was one surprise after another. She had barely asked the question before he was moving across the room, pulling her into his arms, and devouring her mouth.

"You're shaking," he said against her lips.

"I can't help it." It was all she managed before he groaned and sucked her lower lip between his. Kissing him was hot and wet, like he was making love to her with his tongue. She wrapped herself around him, smiling when he groaned and thrust his hips against hers. Only an hour ago she thought Peter didn't want her. Now she moaned in delight when she felt the evidence of his desire, his hard c--- against her. But she wanted more.
Want to read another excerpt? Visit my website. :)

Tomorrow, Peter has agreed to stop by for a visit. Watch for an interview with him.

Labels: ,




Name: Lia
View My Complete Profile

To get news about my upcoming books, sign up for my newsletter by entering your e-mail address below. Your address will never be given or sold to anyone else. This is an announcement-only newsletter; you will not be deluged with e-mail messages. I will only send messages about my books or contests.

Sign Up Now for Lia's Newsletter Email:  









Visit my new website at http://www.liasebastian.com!











Ann Cory
Cora Zane
Crystal Jordan
Deanna Lee
Demented Delusions
Diana Castilleja
Eden Bradley
Ember Case
Jana J. Hanson
Jorrie Spencer
The Journey
L. Shannon
Lisa Pulliam
Loribelle Hunt
Lucie Simone
Lyric James
Marjorie M. Liu
Mia Romano
Michelle Rowen
Midnight Moon Cafe
The Novelty Girls
Pencil Goddess
The Pleasures of Reading and Writing
Romancing the Blog
Sable Grey
Sara Dennis
Shelli Stevens
Stella and Audra Price
Sylvia Day
T. Sue Versteeg
Tawny Taylor
Vivienne King




Three Days and Counting
What the Hell Is Up with That?
Five Questions
Finaling and Other Stuff
Slow Learner
Countdown: 14 Days
Back into the Story
Connecting with the Story
Mom, Reader and Writer
Between Floors Release Date






Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker