Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Finaling and Other Stuff

I entered a query letter contest at Romance Divas. Tonight, I learned I am one of the finalists! I have a day or two to revise my query before it will be sent to Kate Duffy at Kensington for final judging.

The funny thing is I had put the contest out of my mind. I scored low in one particular area, so I figured I was out of the running. I'm glad I was wrong! I'm also glad I can revise that section before sending the final query.

In other news, I finished The Seventh Sense. Now I'm in the process of cutting out junk words (that, then, just, so). Once that's done, it's off to the test readers. I'm excited to see this story a step closer to submission.

The Pink Posse chat on Monday went quite well, I thought. I did go overboard when it came to prizes, but that's not a huge surprise. I tend to be excessive. I was hoping to make it to the group to chat more today, but things were flowing with The Seventh Sense, so I stayed with it and finished.

Labels: ,




Name: Lia
View My Complete Profile

To get news about my upcoming books, sign up for my newsletter by entering your e-mail address below. Your address will never be given or sold to anyone else. This is an announcement-only newsletter; you will not be deluged with e-mail messages. I will only send messages about my books or contests.

Sign Up Now for Lia's Newsletter Email:  









Visit my new website at http://www.liasebastian.com!











Ann Cory
Cora Zane
Crystal Jordan
Deanna Lee
Demented Delusions
Diana Castilleja
Eden Bradley
Ember Case
Jana J. Hanson
Jorrie Spencer
The Journey
L. Shannon
Lisa Pulliam
Loribelle Hunt
Lucie Simone
Lyric James
Marjorie M. Liu
Mia Romano
Michelle Rowen
Midnight Moon Cafe
The Novelty Girls
Pencil Goddess
The Pleasures of Reading and Writing
Romancing the Blog
Sable Grey
Sara Dennis
Shelli Stevens
Stella and Audra Price
Sylvia Day
T. Sue Versteeg
Tawny Taylor
Vivienne King




Slow Learner
Countdown: 14 Days
Back into the Story
Connecting with the Story
Mom, Reader and Writer
Between Floors Release Date
Happily Ever After
Milestone
Brain Pattern
Quiz Results






Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker