Saturday, May 27, 2006

Slow Learner

After hitting a wall with The Seventh Sense (TSS), I started a new project. Yes, it's Tony's as-yet-untitled story. He's pleased I've started working on it.

Here's what I forgot while racing to the finish of TSS. Writing goes more smoothly for me when I switch back and forth between projects. Apparently that didn't sink in the last time. There's always a primary project, but I need to get better at realizing when I run out of steam so I can switch.

So, I've been working on Tony's story for the past few days. I think I might be ready to return to TSS.

In other news, I've been bad at keeping track of my word count for the Write-Ons. I will add a new graph to my sidebar to help me keep track. Right now, I'm at 42,672 words. I'm not sure if I'll make the goal, since I don't expect to do much writing in July between my day job (which will require scads of overtime hours that month) and RWA's conference. Still, I forge onward. Don't count me out yet!

Labels: , ,




Name: Lia
View My Complete Profile

To get news about my upcoming books, sign up for my newsletter by entering your e-mail address below. Your address will never be given or sold to anyone else. This is an announcement-only newsletter; you will not be deluged with e-mail messages. I will only send messages about my books or contests.

Sign Up Now for Lia's Newsletter Email:  









Visit my new website at http://www.liasebastian.com!











Ann Cory
Cora Zane
Crystal Jordan
Deanna Lee
Demented Delusions
Diana Castilleja
Eden Bradley
Ember Case
Jana J. Hanson
Jorrie Spencer
The Journey
L. Shannon
Lisa Pulliam
Loribelle Hunt
Lucie Simone
Lyric James
Marjorie M. Liu
Mia Romano
Michelle Rowen
Midnight Moon Cafe
The Novelty Girls
Pencil Goddess
The Pleasures of Reading and Writing
Romancing the Blog
Sable Grey
Sara Dennis
Shelli Stevens
Stella and Audra Price
Sylvia Day
T. Sue Versteeg
Tawny Taylor
Vivienne King




Countdown: 14 Days
Back into the Story
Connecting with the Story
Mom, Reader and Writer
Between Floors Release Date
Happily Ever After
Milestone
Brain Pattern
Quiz Results
Lia's Writing Truth #3122






Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker