Monday, September 04, 2006

Laboring Away

Yes, it's Labor Day, and I'm laboring away! It's been almost a week since my doctor appointment, and I'm more than a week into my exercise routine. I'm starting small, with 15-20 minutes a day, which is basically what the doctor recommended. Oh, he did say not to drink alcohol, but that's not a problem, since I don't anyway. One less thing to worry about quitting.

I'm making small progress on the writing front. I've finally sent The Seventh Sense off to my critiquer. I was hoping to revise it a little first, but I've passed the point of objectivity, and I can trust Jana to tell me what more the story needs.

I'm now working on Tony's story, and have set a personal goal to finish it by September 15.

Also, after a great deal of resistance, I decided to join MySpace! Visit my page at http://www.myspace.com/liasebastian. And feel free to add me as a friend.

Labels: , ,




Name: Lia
View My Complete Profile

To get news about my upcoming books, sign up for my newsletter by entering your e-mail address below. Your address will never be given or sold to anyone else. This is an announcement-only newsletter; you will not be deluged with e-mail messages. I will only send messages about my books or contests.

Sign Up Now for Lia's Newsletter Email:  









Visit my new website at http://www.liasebastian.com!











Ann Cory
Cora Zane
Crystal Jordan
Deanna Lee
Demented Delusions
Diana Castilleja
Eden Bradley
Ember Case
Jana J. Hanson
Jorrie Spencer
The Journey
L. Shannon
Lisa Pulliam
Loribelle Hunt
Lucie Simone
Lyric James
Marjorie M. Liu
Mia Romano
Michelle Rowen
Midnight Moon Cafe
The Novelty Girls
Pencil Goddess
The Pleasures of Reading and Writing
Romancing the Blog
Sable Grey
Sara Dennis
Shelli Stevens
Stella and Audra Price
Sylvia Day
T. Sue Versteeg
Tawny Taylor
Vivienne King




Changes
RWA: Friday
Between Floors Available Now!
August at Romance Divas
RWA: Thursday
RWA: Wednesday
Atlanta
Packing to Commence
Taking July Off
Challenge






Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker