Monday, November 28, 2005

Trying to Get to Finished

It's as hard to get from almost finished to finished as to get from beginning to almost done.
--Elinor Fuchs

I'm still working on Office Relations, and I definitely see the truth in this quote. In many ways I do feel like I'm almost finished, but there is a fair amount of revision to do.

Here's a bit of good news: I belong to a book-trading group, and several people in the group have volunteered to be test readers for me. That's one less thing to worry about. Now, I want to get Office Relations in good enough shape to send to a couple of the volunteers.

I've taken today off in conjunction with the Thanksgiving holiday. I am determined to get away from the computer for a bit this afternoon, so I will spend only a few more minutes on revisions before getting out of the house.



Name: Lia
View My Complete Profile

To get news about my upcoming books, sign up for my newsletter by entering your e-mail address below. Your address will never be given or sold to anyone else. This is an announcement-only newsletter; you will not be deluged with e-mail messages. I will only send messages about my books or contests.

Sign Up Now for Lia's Newsletter Email:  









Visit my new website at http://www.liasebastian.com!











Ann Cory
Cora Zane
Crystal Jordan
Deanna Lee
Demented Delusions
Diana Castilleja
Eden Bradley
Ember Case
Jana J. Hanson
Jorrie Spencer
The Journey
L. Shannon
Lisa Pulliam
Loribelle Hunt
Lucie Simone
Lyric James
Marjorie M. Liu
Mia Romano
Michelle Rowen
Midnight Moon Cafe
The Novelty Girls
Pencil Goddess
The Pleasures of Reading and Writing
Romancing the Blog
Sable Grey
Sara Dennis
Shelli Stevens
Stella and Audra Price
Sylvia Day
T. Sue Versteeg
Tawny Taylor
Vivienne King




Going Fast
Writing Update and Contests
The End
Writing with a Tiara
Putting Words to Paper
Inspiration






Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker