Sunday, November 27, 2005

Going Fast

There is no pleasure in the world like writing well and going fast.
--Tennessee Williams

My Amber Heat contest entry is proceeding nicely. At the moment, I love how it's going. I think it's funny that right after I have this blog look created, I start writing a contemporary (not futuristic) romance. But I'm enjoying the story too much to care. The working title is Office Relations and it's about two coworkers who have been working together on a project. They don't know at first that the attraction they feel for each other is mutual.

I plowed through to the end of the story last night since I was on a roll, although I did write "Add love scene here" in the last chapter. I will write that today or tomorrow, then spend another few days revising the story.

The tough part might be finding a reader. My in-person friends don't read romance. I'm sure I could get one or two of them to read it, but I want to find one or two romance readers to take a look, too.



Name: Lia
View My Complete Profile

To get news about my upcoming books, sign up for my newsletter by entering your e-mail address below. Your address will never be given or sold to anyone else. This is an announcement-only newsletter; you will not be deluged with e-mail messages. I will only send messages about my books or contests.

Sign Up Now for Lia's Newsletter Email:  









Visit my new website at http://www.liasebastian.com!











Ann Cory
Cora Zane
Crystal Jordan
Deanna Lee
Demented Delusions
Diana Castilleja
Eden Bradley
Ember Case
Jana J. Hanson
Jorrie Spencer
The Journey
L. Shannon
Lisa Pulliam
Loribelle Hunt
Lucie Simone
Lyric James
Marjorie M. Liu
Mia Romano
Michelle Rowen
Midnight Moon Cafe
The Novelty Girls
Pencil Goddess
The Pleasures of Reading and Writing
Romancing the Blog
Sable Grey
Sara Dennis
Shelli Stevens
Stella and Audra Price
Sylvia Day
T. Sue Versteeg
Tawny Taylor
Vivienne King




Writing Update and Contests
The End
Writing with a Tiara
Putting Words to Paper
Inspiration






Powered by Blogger

eXTReMe Tracker